The Jean-Pierre Brans (JPB) PROMETHEE Award was introduced in 2014 to reward the work of researchers on the PROMETHEE methods. It is awarded to the author (and presenter) of the best presentation at the PROMETHEE Days workshop. The Jury takes into account the scientific quality of the work as well as the quality of the presentation.
From 2014 to 2017, the Jury has been chaired by Professor Pierre Kunsch (BE). Since 2018, the Jury is chaired by Professor Jean-Philippe Waaub (CA).
Here is the list of the winners of the JPB PROMETHEE Award:
2014 - International MCDA Workshop on PROMETHEE: Research and Case Studies
- VUB - Brussels (Chair: C. Macharis)
- Nils Lerche (Georg-August-University Göttingen, DE)
- Integration of prospect theory into PROMETHEE - A case study concerning sustainable bioenergy concepts.
2015 - 2nd International MCDA Workshop on PROMETHEE: Research and Case Studies
- ULB - Brussels (Chair: Y. De Smet)
- Rana Pratap Singh (AT)
- Developing hydropower decision aid on project prioritizing applying Visual PROMETHEE - Case study from Nepal.
2016 - PROMETHEE Days 2016
- Joint meeting with Optimization Days 2016 - Montréal (Chairs: J-Ph. Waaub & B. Mareschal)
- Shazmane Mandjee (UQAM, CA)
2017 - PROMETHEE Days 2017
- University of Portsmouth - Portsmouth (Chair: A. Ishizaka)
- Federico Dell'Anna (Politecnico di Torino, IT)
- A PROMETHEE-based approach for exploring cultural-gastronomic values in Monferrato Region (Italy).
2018 - PROMETHEE Days 2018
- Joint meeting with ICDSST 2018 - Heraklion (Chairs: J. Papathanasiou & B. Mareschal)
- Sandor Bozoki (HU)
- Global optimization with PROMETHEE
2019 - PROMETHEE Days 2019
- University of Split, Croatia (Chair: N. Jajac)
- your name ???
- your paper ???