A complete implementation of the PROMETHEE-GAIA multicriteria decision aid methodology
Intuitive and comprehensive spreadsheet interface
- All data are directly available and editable.
- Colors and shapes help to visualize groups of actions or criteria.
- Qualitative and as well as quantitative scales can be defined.
- Missing values are allowed as needed.
- Criteria statistics and smart assistants are available to help the user to assess his/her preferences and priorities.
- Actions and criteria can easily be disabled or enabled for partial analyses.
- Multiple scenarios can be defined to reflect the points of view of several stakeholders or different hypotheses.
- Rank all the actions from the best to the worst one.
- Complete and partial rankings are computed.
- The partial ranking emphasizes situations where it is difficult or dangerous to compare some actions.
- Use different views to better identify the best compromise decisions and to analyze incomparabilities.
- Change your priorities and see instantly the impact on the PROMETHEE ranking.
- Obtain and view stability intervals for the weight of each criterion.
- Evaluate the robustness of the PROMETHEE ranking.
- Perform various "what if" analyses.
- Compare different points of view or hypotheses.
And many additional features including
- GDSS - group decision support,
- PROMETHEE V portfolio selection,
- Efficiency (input/output) measurement,
- PROMETHEE Sort,
- Geo-localization (Google Maps interface)
© B. Mareschal, 2014-2020