The PROMETHEE Rankings windows contains two tabs (at the bottom of the window):
PROMETHEE I Partial Ranking:
This new graphical representation of the partial preorder is constructed as follows:
- The leftmost vertical bar corresponds to the positive flow values (Phi+).
- The rightmost vertical bar corresponds to the negative flow values (Phi-).
- The best values (maximum Phi+ and minimum Phi-) are oriented toward the top of the window.
- The central vertical bar corresponds to the net flow values (Phi).
- For each action, a line is drawn between its Phi+ and Phi- values.
- When an action is preferred to another its line lies on top of the other's line.
- When two lines cross each other, the corresponding actions are incomparable in the PROMETHEE II ranking.
- The action lines intercept the central bar at positions corresponding to the net flow values thus displaying the PROMETHEE II complete ranking at the same time as the PROMETHEE I partial ranking.
PROMETHEE II Complete Ranking:
- The vertical bar corresponds to the net flow values.
- The best values are oriented toward the top of the window (positive scale values are green and negative values are red).
- Action are positioned according to their net flow values.
Last update: 10:36 AM Tuesday, January 17, 2012